If it can be baked…….
……..it is found here
Bakers are responsible for half of your breakfast
It is only bakers who understand how their ovens work especially the faulty ones
A good baker works even with a strict deadline
Bakers stand on their feet all day.
Bakers suffer from some sort of OCD
Bakers work very odd hours
Most bakers are their own accountants, logisticians & supply chain of sorts. A powerhouse.
Every ingredient has a chemical job. Great taste is a confirmation that everything has worked out well.
- Flour gives your it structure.
- Baking powder or soda icreases fluff, hence height.
- Eggs are the glue.
- sugar affirms the eggs that they are doing a great job.
- Oil and butter make it soft.
- Milk or water makes it moist.
- Yeast is actually a fart from the fungus that feeds on sugar. Gross in an interesting way.
- The rest, aesthetics.
A baker by heart doesn’t measure ingredredients. S/he just knows.
Bakers’ secrets occur when they are forced to invent their own recipe or ingredient after so many fails.
Why be listed on this directory?
- You will have a wider reach to your customers & suppliers knowing that your customer is just a click away.
- A platform to display your work without having to ‘send photos‘.
- You will see who is around you i.e. fellow bakers, suppliers & manufacturers.
- You will be getting alerted of any new products from manufacturers & suppliers via newsletters.
- The power of networking especially whenever you are overloaded with orders e.g. wedding season.
- Customers from out of town or abroad can reach you without much of a hustle.
- After all these, why not?!
What do WE offer you to be listed here?
- The first 10 businesses per town will be hosted for free – 1st offer
- The 11th business onwards will pay 1,000/- to be hosted for the rest of the year – 2nd offer
- Come 2021, if you are able to pay for they whole year in one lump, you get 2 months discount – 3rd offer.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch. email@example.com
Or fill the form below then we will get back to you.